Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Week 6 already?

Hello guys!!

I know it’s been 6th week already.

This week post was about our 1st module. But before that, my pair and I ALREADY submitted the tasks for the previous lesson .It was relieve for me and my pair since it was our first attempt.

Get back to the 1st module; I was startled to see the thickness of the module. I started to think the contents of it. As we got the module, Pn. Foziah asked us to do the tutorials in the modules at that moment. As I see the modules, I got the theme or specific skill that we will gain was the basic skill of using internet and computing. For me, it looked like the usual skill but I gain many new experiences especially in discovering new software that useful for teachers to develop resources for their teaching.

That’s for today.Bye~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment