Tuesday, November 23, 2010

5th week

Salam and hello to the readers~~

How’s your day??

Let’s get back to our business. This is the 5th entry for Resources Subject.
As what I predicted on the previous entry, we will be getting the new task for this subject. And the answer is YES! My prediction was correct. Our tasks were to find as many as possible teaching aids using for ELT classroom and prepare the lesson plan as well. However, we are required to choose the topics from KBSR syllabus. Moreover, we also worked in pairs and groups of four with the condition mixed gender and races. For me, It was not a bug problem since we already known each other for 4 years.

For the pair task, I’m working with Hanif with the topic: let’s us put it together, Food I like and Beautiful Malaysia. Many teaching aids we can get however not all it based on technology.By doing this task, I realized that teachings aids really assist the teacher in pupils’ learning process.
That’s all.See you later,

No comments:

Post a Comment