Tuesday, November 23, 2010

week 14

Hi, everyone. This is the last week for this sem .It means that this is the last lesson of Using and Developing Resources for the ESL Classroom. Many new things I have learned throughout this course. I learned the basic skills in using internet until the skills to sue MS Publisher to prepare and develop teaching aids for ELT Classroom.

Let’s get back to the lesson of this week. It was not a lesson actually, it mainly about giving feedback of our task for module 4, video editing. Puan Foziah gave her feedback of tour edited videos and she also asked the other peers to comment on our videos. I realize that preparing video needed many considerations especially how the message conveyed to the audiences (pupils).

Overall, I think majority of the pair have tried their best to produce a good video. However, I’m amazed with the video created by Faiz and Atikah. The message about the cancer disease was clearly conveyed by them through the video clip. As for my video is about 1 MALAYSIA. My pair and I decided to emphasize on the unity among Malaysian in order to preserve our independence.

That’s all for this entry.GOOD BYE.

No comments:

Post a Comment